If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern St Francis Group’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. The term ‘St Francis Group’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Mill, One High Street, Henley-In-Arden, Ullenhall, Warwickshire, B95 5AA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
(1) Intellectual property rights
To the best of our knowledge or unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
(2) Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below. You must not:
- (a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- (b) sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website;
- (c) show any material from the website in public;
- (d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose; or
- (e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
(3) Limitation and exclusion of warranties and liability
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- (c) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- (d) exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. The revised disclaimer will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised disclaimer on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(5) Law and jurisdiction
This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.